Thunder Park Rules
We have a strict set of rules at Thunder Park to ensure every one who attends has a fun, safe and enjoyable day.
All our games are fully marshalled and a full safety briefing is given before every game. Please read our rules before you attend and make sure that you understand them fully. If you have any questions regarding any of the rules, please feel free to contact us.
- Players must sign a disclaimer before entering the game zone.
- Players cannot enter the game zone without permission from the marshals.
- Players under the age 16 must have a disclaimer signed by an adult/parent.
- Thunder Park Airsoft advises all players to wear full face protection, over 18s can choose to wear ballistic eye protection only.
- Players under the age of 18, it is mandatory to wear full face protection.
- Players must not remove their eye protection anywhere in the game zone.
- Be aware Thunder Park has rabbit holes, uneven ground, holes covered with leaves so watch your footing and wear sturdy boots with ankle support.
- Airsoft is a ground level sport, no climbing.
- No real weapons allowed anywhere on site during an Airsoft day.
- Private selling of Airsoft equipment to players on site is between the seller and the buyer ONLY, and is nothing to do with Thunder Park.
- No drugs or alcohol to be consumed or brought onto site.
- Only site approved pyros allowed on site, any pyros brought onto site must be approved by a head marshal before they are used in game. No 12g shot gun blanks unless previously agreed with marshals and other players.
- All guns have to be chrono’d before they are taken in to the game zone, any player found using a hot gun will not be allowed in game play.
- f.p.s limits: a.e.g 350…. dmr 450…. Single action sniper 500…. Pistols/shotgun 350…. chrono’d through our site chrono’s.
- Engagement distances: sniper/dmr 20mtrs…. a.e.g/pistol/shotgun 10mtrs fully auto…. gentlemanly when it gets close. For DMRs we like to see one bb in the air at a time no rapid single shot fire a DMR is not an MP5 with a scope. Support weapons to be used in a supportive manor and are not for cqb engagements.
- Pyro kill zone 5mtrs man-made structures are deemed hard cover, trees and bushes are not. Gas gas gas can kill a player yellow smoke is gas and wipes out any players caught in it (only site approved yellow smoke allowed).
- Only players over the age of 18 can use pyros on site treat them as fireworks, never touch a used pyro.
- When a bb strikes anywhere on your body you are hit, the player must raise his hand and shout hit, and immediately follow the re spawn rules, it is then the hit player’s responsibility to move out of the way. Knife kills are to be taken silently and count as a kill.
- Players can never cross a red and white hazard tape or orange netting. They are there as either boundary markers or danger areas.
- Players cannot enterer neighbouring fields or go over hedges.
- Magazines are not allowed in any weapons anywhere in the safe zone, no gaining ground by cutting through the safe zone during games, no dry firing in the safe zone.
- All guns must be cleared before entering the safe zone at the end of games.
- ll players must listen to the marshals, marshal’s word on the field is final. If you have a problem see a marshal do not confront other players, marshals are there to help.
- Players must be quiet and listen during game and safety briefs, players not ready to go out with everyone else may be asked to sit out of that game. Players are asked to follow the objectives and work as one team.
- Do not destroy our site props they are there for everyone to enjoy.
- Thunder Park has a ZERO tolerance to abusive language and behaviour on our site. Offenders will be removed from site. Anyone who physically assaults another player or member of staff will be banned from site without warning.
- Over kill is unnecessary, single fire when it gets close, no blind firing, and one shot one kill. Give players enough time to react to being hit do not shout at players for hit taking see a marshal.
- Gun hits and rebounds do not count but please shout out if this happens.
- Treat other players as you would like to be treated yourself, airsoft is a game of honesty.
- Dead men don’t talk, take your hits, play like a gentleman do not shoot at or towards live animals, players cars or farm property.
- No fires allowed anywhere on site unless instructed by a marshal, players are not allowed to attempt to put fires out, raise an alarm and wait for the marshals, do not destroy or play with site fire fighting equipment found around the site.
- Only marshals can drive the site vehicles and drivers are not in play. Be aware of the hazards around slow moving vehicles.
- Look after the site facilities and clean up after yourself.
- Come and go quietly, respect our neighbours.
- Keep rubbish on you in the game zone and use the bins provided in the safe zone.
- Do not touch another player’s kit or vehicles.
We advise all our players to wear suitable footwear and clothing. Site approved pyro only!!!….please ask a marshal before using anything you have brought with you to site. OBVIOUSLY THERE IS A MILLION MORE RULES THIS IS JUST A SHORT LIST OF THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED ONES,
PLEASE REMEMBER OUR FPS LIMITS!
- AEG – 350 FPS (.20g) – 5 Metres Minimum
- DMR – 450 FPS (.20g) – 15 Metres Minimum LOCKED TO SEMI ONLY
- Sniper – 500 FPS (.20g) – 20 Metres Minimum BOLT ACTION
Release of Liability Waivers
Please download, read and complete the relevant Thunder Park Release of Liability Waiver forms and present them upon arrival for your Airsoft game.
Frequently Asked Questions
How old do I have to be to play at Thunder Park?
We require our younger players to be 12 years of age before they can take part in Air Soft games. But please read our RULES as there are restrictions on players under the age of 18.
Do I have to have my own airsoft gun to play?
No we have a full range of equipment that can be hired from our shop on site. However it’s wise to book what ever you require in advance to save disapointment.
Can I bring friends to play at a Thunder Park game?
Yes anyone is welcome to play at Thunder Park, the more players the better.
How often is Thunder Park Open for game play?
We are open for walk on games every second Sunday from 10:00am till 5:00pm.
We are open Saturdays 10:00am till 4:00pm for Event bookings.
However if you’d like to book an event at any other time please contact us for information.